Ginger Rice Tea – Caffeine Free Tea Recipe - Part 2
Benefits of ginger rice tea
In China, ginger rice tea is considered as a very healthy drink for all ages and in all seasons.
It can especially soothe your body when you catch a cold, have a digestive Issues, or have inflammation in your body.
Drinking ginger rice tea can also improve the body’s metabolism, eliminate toxins, and promote blood circulation.
How to brew ginger rice tea?
– To Brew Ginger Rice Tea with a Tea Maker
1. Fill a tea maker with 2 cups of cold water.
2. Fill the tea infuser with 2 tbsps of fried ginger rice mixture , place the tea infuser into the kettle.
3. Select “Black Tea/Herbal” mode (or 2 minutes at 205 °F) to brew the tea.
4. Pour the hot ginger rice tea into a cup. Optionally stir in 1 tsp of honey to slightly sweeten the tea before enjoy.