Red Date Longan Soup
For a healthy life style
In midwinter, a bowl of syrup is good for warming up your body. Red dates and longans can help to enrich the blood and strengthen the body. So when you feel cold, why not try this healthy soup?
Red date: 10 pieces, Longan: 15 pieces, Brown sugar: 10g
- Wash red dates, cut a cross at one end of each, and wash longan. Put red dates, longan and brown sugar into the Health-care Beverage Maker, and add water to the water level of 1,500ml.
- Start the Soup mode, and wait till it automatically power off.
- Cutting a cross at one end of a red date can faster give off its flavor.
- For those who like sweetness less, only red dates and longan wll be enough.
- There will be some froth during the stewing of the syrup, which is a normal phenomenon. If you don’t like it, boil the red dates with Boil mode first, remove the froth after it is boiled, and continue the stewing with Soup mode, which guarantees the pureness of the soup and avoids the overflowing due to excessive froth.